The Water Spot Remover Liquid was designed to remove mineral deposits, ceramic coatings and waxes from painted surfaces, as well as sealants from glass surfaces.
Due to the high concentration of active ingredients, this product was developed only for professionals specialized in details.
Instructions for use:
- Wash the surface thoroughly before using WSR Liquid.
- Apply the product with a sponge applicator.
- Work on the surface in a circular motion for several seconds, depending on the degree of surface contamination.
- Wash the surface under running water and clean the surface.
- Repeat if required.
- Before first use, test in a discrete area to ensure satisfactory results.
- Do not leave the product on glass surfaces for more than 1 minute.
- Do not leave the product on painted surfaces for more than 2 minute.
- Before applying, check that the surface to be cleaned is cool and do not use it in direct sunlight.
- This is a very aggressive product and, in extreme cases, it can make the glass fog up. If it occurs, polish the glass to recover it.
- Store in a cool and dry place at 5 – 25 ° C.
- Do not allow this product to freeze and do not expose it to UV rays or overheat.
- Do not let the product dry on the surface.