RRC TAR & GLUE REMOVER is a highly effective cleaning agent for painted surfaces.
It is used to remove tar, glue residues and hardened resins. Prepares surfaces for wax and other protective coatings.
- As it has a long evaporation time is perfect in the penetration of dirt.
- Can be used on any painted surface.
- Attention! Do not apply in rubber, aluminum and elements made of low quality plastics.
How to use:
- Apply the preparation on a dry, fresh surface at a distance of 30 cm,
- Leave the product on the surface for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash with water under pressure and wash the car with car shampoo with neutral pH.
- If necessary, repeat the process described above.
- Before use, test in a less visible location.
- Do not apply to heated surfaces.
- Do not allow the preparation to dry completely.
- Store in a cool place.
- Protect against sunlight.
- Apply the preparation only on a dry surface.
- Don’t dilute it.
- Before use, make sure that the surface has been properly prepared and washed.
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of intoxication call 808 250 143