RRC APC is a universal cleaning agent. Highly concentrated, with neutral PH, to be used inside and outside the vehicle.
Penetrates deeply, stifies and cleans dirt, grease, and strong stains. The product releases ingrained dirt particles, which can be easily removed.
Gently cleans carpets, upholstery, vinyl, leather, bodywork, tires, chassis, engine compartments and more.
Leaves no chemical signs, discoloration, fragrance or corrosive fumes. It’s safe for the surface.
How to use:
- Shake the bottle
- When you want to clean the outside of the vehicle before application, make sure that the paint is cold and the vehicle is in the shade.
- Test the product in a less visible location.
- Dilute the product with water (about 1:4 in case of heavy dirt, 1:10 in the case of light dirt).
- Apply the solution to the surface to be cleaned.
- Allow the APC to act for 10 – 60 seconds to allow it to penetrate the dirt.
- Cleaning agents loosen the dirt stains from the fabric.
- Wipe the surface with a clean cloth or wash it with water.
- If necessary, repeat the cleaning process.
- During application, do not allow the APC to dry on the surface.
- Keep in a dry and cool place at a temperature of 5°C – 25°